DJ REDG 3.0 (The Level Up)


CHANGE is GOOD!


I would like to share some back story on my new logo. This logo was fully created by me; concept and design. Even though I loved my previous logo and it was difficult to change, I felt it was time to evolve. 

For a while now, I kept seeing a different side of me. A person more focused in taking the name, Dj REDG, to another level and changing the private event entertainment industry. I have been in this business for a long time and I've learned a lot. In working on this change, I wanted something to represent who I am as a person and business. It needed to be elegant, classy, and fresh. In following a similar scheme of colors from my previous logos, this was the outcome. I can easily see this on different branding materials. 

What do you think about the new design?

My website has been re-designed to fit the new change. I'm bringing in together the different aspects of my life with this blog. Some cool projects are on the way.    


This is DJ REDG 3.0 (The Level Up)!

No comments:

Post a Comment